kuzuriha

"You’re like the Hulk"

.

"Have you ever even done this before?"

virgilmitrache:

faxwhispererdonna:

virgilmitrache:

Virgil looked down at the ingredients before him before shaking his head quietly. “Think we should have a fire extinguisher.” 

"We have a fire extinguisher." Donna motioned to under the sink where the fire extinguisher sat. "Except, I don’t like the sound of needing the fire extinguisher." 

"Nor do I, but it is a fail safe," he explained. "Something usually catches fire whenever I’m near a stove, oven, or toaster." 

"……wait, I can understand the stove……oven I might be able to understand….but toaster?" 

Still Getting Used to California - Donna and Laira

mymothershumility:

"I do enjoy being able to catch up on rest," she admitted. It came so infrequently that she’d learned to savor it when she could. "I suppose I have spent so much time working such odd hours at such strange intervals that having too much time to myself is difficult to accept."

She put her plate down momentarily to take a sip of wine. “Do you have any particular destinations that you like to journey to when you have the time?”

"Having intervals of rest, especially with your line of work, when you never know when things will pick up, is definitely nice." Donna nodded, wondering how it would be to not have set hours of work. 

"Well, usually when I had time off I would just head upstate New York, my parents have a small vacation home there. Didn’t get enough days off to really go anywhere far. It wouldn’t be worth it to go just for a day or two, you know?" Donna shrugged, before taking another eggroll. "But there are sure many places I would like to see if I had a week off, like Barcelona, Stockholm, Rio, New Zealand."

(Source: faxwhispererdonna)

"Have you ever even done this before?"

virgilmitrache:

Virgil looked down at the ingredients before him before shaking his head quietly. “Think we should have a fire extinguisher.” 

"We have a fire extinguisher." Donna motioned to under the sink where the fire extinguisher sat. "Except, I don’t like the sound of needing the fire extinguisher." 

runguards.com/product…

nipple shields

theredheadbehindthelens:

Andie smiled and sat back, pulling Donna onto her lap and wrapping her arms around her girlfriend. “Of course I thought of you. 99.9% of my thoughts were of you. The other 0.1% was work.”

Andie smiled and played with her hair softly. “I missed you too.”

Donna settled herself on Andie’s lap, arms wrapping around Andie’s shoulders, lips quirking into a big grin.

"Oh Andie, were you tired your whole trip because you kept running through my mind." Donna waggled her eyebrows and laughed. She couldn’t help herself. 

.

theredheadbehindthelens:

Andie smiled, returning the kiss and running her fingers through Donna’s hair. She was so glad that Donna liked the things she’d gotten.

"Of course I do, you deserve every second I spoil you." Andie chuckled, resting her forehead against Donna’s.

"I do deserve every second of it." Donna grinned, closing her eyes, before adding, in a softer tone, "I’m just glad you thought of me….I missed you, like always."